Est. October 28,2010

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eyelash Extensions, hair color, and lip gloss!

I am sooo happy!! Today my hubby let me get EYELASH extensions!! Im in love!! Finally i get long lashes and dont have to put mascara on anymore!! They are soo awesome! and Jeff loves them too!! I also got my roots redone thanks to the lovely Julianna! She does such an awesome job! After i got my lashes done, Jeff and i got lunch at firehouse subs. sooo good! Then we went to Sephora so i could get my favorite lipgloss!! Such a fun day! Then we went to the Red Bandana and got Lily healthy organic dog food! Now we are making Salsa croc-pot chicken for dinner and writing our talks for Sunday, that is, if i could stay off fb and my blog! ha! Yes, i am procrastinating!!
 Before the eyelash extensions
 the after!
 Love my new long, thick eyelashes!!
 Being spoiled by my hubby!
 She loves her balls!
She chooses to play with both at the same time

3 comments:

  1. Tara! Where did you get your Extensions? I love them. I've been thinking about getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend dallas does them! let me know if you want her number

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara! You have the cutest puppy!!

    ReplyDelete