So this year was our first Valentines day being married!! Unfortunately Jeff and I both had to work...I had to work at the salon from 9-6 and Jeff has school and had to work from 2:30-11..boo!! But while i was getting ready for work, Jeff got up and made me breakfast...eggie in a basket and bacon and an orange yum! When i got home from work, i walked into our apartment to find streamers, ballons, a dozen red roses, toy story 3, chocolates and my favorite...a homemade card from Jeff!! I made Jeff his own Valentines Day coupon book..so i left that out for him when i left that morning for work. When Jeff got home from work i had his valentines dinner waiting for him on the table..steak, mashed potatoes, ceasar salad and garlic cheese bread! This coming Thursday we will be going out for valentines day...we are staying in a hotel down town and then we are going out to eat at Corbins..its a steakhouse! so excited!! well here's some pictures from yesterday...
The front of my card from Jeff
the back of my card
McKenzie 5 months January 2016
9 years ago










I LOVE being married :) That coupon book you made is so cute...what a great idea! And your husband is quite the artist!
ReplyDelete