Est. October 28,2010

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A little get-away!

Over the weekend Jeff and I took a short little trip out to Roosevelt to stay with Katie and Benten!! I love that its only 2/ 2 1/2 hours away and it has such a relaxing little town feel...its perfect for a little get-away! We headed out there after I got off from work at the salon at 3. When we got up there we had a bbq at Katie's dads ranch w. jen and her hubby and their sister dana and her kids! so yummy! and after that we went to the drive-inn and saw Rio. It was Jeff's FIRST drive-inn..and the movie was adorable!! Then Sunday we slept in...relaxed..had some breakfast...relaxed some more...had lasagna for dinner and headed home at around 7:30! We had a blast!!
 She loves being in the car
 Strawberry! So pretty!
Just a little bit of snow still..

No comments:

Post a Comment