Est. October 28,2010

Friday, July 15, 2011

The last HARRY POTTER!!

I cant believe its all over!! Im in total disbelief and sad that its done ha! Yesterday was an eventful day...I went to Juli's house and got my hair colored and cut... then later that evening we had our neighbors that we have made friends with over for dinner and games. So fun! Then we met up with Megan and Andrew for a double date at the temple! And Jeff and I got to be the witness couple again! Woo! We love getting the opportunity to do that! After the temple we rushed home to change and go to the midnight premiere of HARRY POTTER!! Top row seats at Jordan Commons! BEST way to do it! haha The movie was AMAZING!! I shedded a few tears thats for sure! Ugh it really is so sad its all over!!!




 going over to Lindsays to get ready for the big event ha!
 all dressed up :)
 gotta have a scar!!
ya...we are dorks like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment