Est. October 28,2010

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!

It feels GREAT to know im in the final stretch of this!!! I'm so glad im not sick anymore but i can definatly tell im entering the "uncomfortable" stage! Honestly I know my stomach is going to get soo much bigger but i feel like i dont have room for it to get any bigger! He likes to sit low..so whenever im doing a lot of walking or going up our stairs i feel like im going to pee or he is going to fall out haha AWESOME! We had our 27 week appointment last week where i had my glucose test... and i cant complain...it tasted like an ice cold orange otterpop! Of coarse I did hate having to get my blood drawn afterwards... I still hate it! We really cant believe in 12 weeks we get to meet this little guy!! Its so close but still feels so far away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment