Est. October 28,2010

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

37 Weeks

Week 37! Woohoo! Still doesnt seem real.. Jeff and I just talked about this today at lunch..we WILL have a baby in less than a month and we keep saying it but it hasnt hit us that we are really going to have a baby...to keep...forever...weird! So last week I went to my DREDED doctors appointment..well from here on out they are all extremely dreded in my eyes...she did my first "check" and I was 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced and she felt babys head..and yes i was a baby and cried a little....SO painful for me!! We go back tomorrow morning and I really am not looking forward to being checked again! Really hoping that I have progressed some more so its not like i have to experience this uncomfortable pain for nothing!! We shall see though!! Oh and we got a swing! Finally!!


 doing his daddy duties by putting it all together :)
 apparently she still thinks EVERYTHING is for her!
cant wait for him to be nice and snug in his swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment