Est. October 28,2010

Friday, June 8, 2012

Rykers Blessing

Last Sunday, June 3, was the special day we blessed Ryker. It was such a spiritual/ emotional day for me! I am so greatful and so blessed to have such a sweet spirit added to our family. I am so greatful that jeff and i are sealed to Ryker for eternity! There is nothing better than that!! After his beautiful blessing that Jeff gave him we had all the family and friends over to a park by our house for chicken salad sandwiches.. pasta salad...salsa and chips.. cookies and cake! Delicious! I am so thankful for all those that came and supported us and participated on Ryker's very special day! Here are some pictures of how handsome he looked!





 the men
 4 generations..
 auntie kandace

 some of rykees uncles
 aunt julie
 joe and darren
 great grandma gail

No comments:

Post a Comment