Est. October 28,2010

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

12 months

Can't even believe that I have a ONE YEAR OLD!! But I must say.. I LOVE it!! It's so fun!! He has 8 teeth.. In size 4 diapers and wearing both 12 and 18 month clothes!! He loves to eat spaghetti with ground turkey.. Peas.. Green beans.. Ranch.. Cooked carrots.. Potatoes... Chicken.. Cheese.. French fries.. He starting to LOVE peanut butter!! He's on 2% milk.. I thought she would put him on whole milk.. But she said if he was smaller she would have but he's 23.7 pounds (64%) and 30 inches tall (75%).. She said he is just perfect and seems like such a fun baby!! He gave her a few hugs during the appointment and kept throwing his ball to her and walked all around the room for her! She couldn't believe he had only been walking a few days.. Because the way he was walking around she thought he had been walking for weeks ;) he really is so fun and social and loves playing with other kids! He never cries if we have to leave him with a sitter.. And he lets anyone and everyone hold him! He's just so sweet! He usually goes to bed around 9 and wakes up at around 7:30.. He just sits in his crib talking Until I go get him! He loves to watch yo gabba gabba.. Mickey Mouse and backyardigans! We are so beyond blessed with this sweet spirit!





















No comments:

Post a Comment