Woohoo we made it to 21 weeks! And I finally made it to a dr appointment! I hadn't been since 13 weeks... Waiting on insurance ect so that just means I have to go back next Monday for my ultrasound to make sure the anatomy looks good! Baby boy is wiggling around a ton in there... I feel like he is way more active than ryker was! Ryker was super mellow in my belly! It took the dr forever to get his heartbeat because he kept squirming away.. She kept saying I can hear him moving in there! And I could feel him moving.. Finally he stopped and let her get it.. It was at 142! Saturday I finally heard from Jeff! It had been 2 weeks since I talked to him and their mail got messed up so letters didn't go out for last week so I didn't even get a letter at all last week! He sounded the best he's sounded since he's been there! He was back to his old self making jokes ect on the phone! He passed off his mile and a half run.. He ran it in 13 minutes! He's passed his academic tests so far! They still have a few more to go! He finished up his gun training and this week they would be doing live fire with that! So all the fun stuff is coming up! Only 3 more Tuesdays left until I get to see my hubby I can't wait!!! I'm sad that I only get to see him for a DAY because they fly to Texas the day after graduation for his next training.. I don't know how I'm going to handle saying good bye again.. At least he will have his phone back for that!! Yay!!
21 weeks
Loves his trips to the park :)
No comments:
Post a Comment