Well.. I think with the majority of my time being spent as a "single mom" for now... And not having Jeff around to take weekly bump pictures.. I neglect to document this little one!!! 10 weeks left! That's just crazy to me!! I can't wait to meet him!! He is so much more active than I remember Ryker being in there! My favorite thing to do so far.. Is when I'm working on my tan in the backyard by the pool I lift up my tankini to try to tan my belly and you can see my belly dancing all over the place! He goes nuts when the sunlight is directly on my stomach!! He's super low.. Like ryk was.. Pretty sure I should buy one of those belly support things because I have the worst round ligament pains with him!!! Last week was the first time I felt him get the hiccups and I'm pretty sure he had them at like 3 in the morning this morning keeping me up!! Still have lots of heartburn (especially if I eat anything that involves a tomato) Can't live without my snoogle... Especially since I don't have Jeff to cuddle with in the middle of the night!!! Here's to hoping the next 2 months fly by!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment