Est. October 28,2010

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Month 1

We can't believe our little Landy is a month old already! I think this is my favorite age.. He's out of the fragile newborn stage and entering the baby stage.. But he's still so little and cuddly!! However I'm excited for him to be able to interact with Ryk more!!! Landon is a more difficult baby for us.. Ryker was soo easy going as a baby and Landon is a little more demanding and wants to be held 24/7.. Which makes taking care of ryk, myself and the house a little more challenging.. He hates to be in his car seat.. We have yet to make a trip in the car to the store or wherever without him screaming at the top of his lungs! I do have to admit it's so different having 2 kids now as opposed to one! Having one seems like a breeze compared to two! I know it will get easier once we get out of this little baby stage.. And I think my biggest struggle was having Jeff away for 6 months and now that I have him back I don't completely have him back because he always has ryk and I've got Landon and by the time the day is over and they are in bed we are exhausted! I'm just longing for that time with Jeff still! I know it will come eventually :) we were SO blessed that Landy did so good on our 20 hour drive to Texas.. And again this weekend on my trip to Laredo with my mom for my great aunts funeral! And he has been so good for me with having to stay in over 4 different hotels in less than 2 weeks with all of this traveling!! And I love the way ryker acknowledges Landon and wants to help hold him and how he loves to kiss him.. I can't wait to watch them grow up as friends and brothers! 


Our little Landy is still wearing newborn clothes and newborn diapers... He loves his binki and loves to be swaddled minus his arms he likes to have those out ;) 




and we don't know how the heck he can spread his toes out like that! Ryk has that space but Landon's is way bigger!! It cracks us up! And ps I could see that gap in his 4d ultrasounds we had when he was 19 weeks!!




I love how he does that with his bottom lip!











No comments:

Post a Comment