Est. October 28,2010

Friday, November 14, 2014

Veterans Day

Since Jeff had Veterans Day off we really wanted to take the boys to do something fun! We were planning on going to Sea World..but they are only open on the weekends right now..BOO! So we decided to take another trip to the Zoo.. We hadn't been there since we first moved here in August and we literally melted away at the zoo because it was so hot and humid! Bad idea! This time it was a little bit chilly but perfect! It wasn't crowded and we weren't melting! 






I love how much Ryker looks up to Jeff!


And last but not least.. Ryker hates getting his picture taken.. He looks the other way if he knows I'm taking one and won't smile..I usually have to be sneaky about taking his picture these days..we really want to get family pictures done now that we are a family of four but do I dare chance it with a child that won't cooperate?!? Seriously though... Ugh. 









No comments:

Post a Comment