Landons first Valentine's Day.. I just want to squish that sweet face!
Trying out the swings for the first time.. He loved it!
Enjoying january and February in the 70's.. That's my kind of winter!
We went to cpk for Jeff's birthday and then had a cheesecake for his "cake"
Jeff just happened to be doing his round of clinicals at the same hospital our pediatrician is at.. So when we went for Landons 6 month appointment we were able to have lunch with Jeff Teething is Oh so not fun
We sure are going to miss all of our amazing friends when we leave!! I have never met so many friendly fun amazing people as we have here!
We had to make a trip to see the Alamo before we move! I only call it a trip because it really is crazy madness going downtown!
I don't think I ever expected the Alamo to be in the middle of downtown next to the mall and the river walk.. For some reason I always thought it would be out in the middle of no where!!
Jeff's been so good to let me get as many girl nights in as possible before we move!
Landons hair is finally deciding to come in! So cute!
Rykers first play date with his first little girlfriend! He loved it! Parks and happy meals.. Can it get any better than that?















No comments:
Post a Comment