Est. October 28,2010

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Conference

After watching todays conference i feel so overwhelmed with gratitiude to my Heavenly Father, for sending Jeff and I one of his eternal spirits to be with us. I am so thankful that Jeff and I made the decision to be married and sealed in the Temple, so that we will be an eternal family. I have such a strong testimony of the Temple as well as the sealing power. Tears of joy fill my eyes when ever i think about our sealing and the covenants we have made with Heavenly Father. Jeff is such an amazing husband and father, he works so hard to provide for us, as well as trying to finish his schooling. I feel honored to be married to a priesthood holder. I am so greatful i found him! I often reflect on the experience I had being pregnant, because i often miss it. As hard as it was, I feel like it was such a blessing and priveldge as well as a miracle to be the person to grow and bring Ryker into this world. It is such a spirtiual experience that made me feel so close to my Heavenly Father, and i cant wait to do it again. It brings tears to my eyes when i think about how he was just in the spirit world not too long ago, he was with our Heavenly Father and now he is in our home and with us here to grow and learn. He is such a sweet spirit and we love him so much.

 My absolute favorite place, look at it in its majesty!
 The best decision i could have EVER made
The day I became his queen
 what a blessing to be capable of carrying a baby!
 The day our lives changed forever
bringing Ryker down to Earth, such a miracle
Fresh from Heaven

 our prince
an eternal family, so blessed

greatful Jeff has the priesthood to bless Ryker and our future children
 he loved watching conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment