Est. October 28,2010

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Best Mothers Day!

I sure was spoiled this Mother's Day by my boys! They came and brought me flowers yesterday at work!! Unfortunately Jeff had to work Saturday night but one of my best friends, Rhonda, was driving through Utah and stayed the night with us!! We went to city creek and had dinner there at Cheesecake Factory! Then this morning my boys worked hard and made me home made red potato hashbrowns and egg whites with peppers and avocado.. Yum!! Then they gave me a present from Tiffany &co! It's a necklace with and additional "R" tag for Ryker.. I love it and plan on wearing it almost EVERYDAY!! After church we came home and made sandwiches to go and have a picnic in the park!! So fun! I love my cute little family and feel so blessed!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment