Est. October 28,2010

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Zoo day.. Fun day!

On Thursday morning Jeff and I took Ryker to the zoo! I've never been in the spring and its so fun! ALL of the animals were actually out and playing.. As opposed to when we go in the summer and they are too hot so they just lie there! Ryker loves the zoo so much! His favorites are the elephants, bears, seals and the polar bear!! 


LOVING the elephants 


Watching the seals swim by


Telling me all about what he sees 

Lunch at the zoo.. His favorite.. French fries and ranch 

Daddy spoils Ryker.. Frozen yogurt for us to share! 


The had the Lego animals when we went! So cool! This one is a Lego gorilla that you can take pictures in!

How cute are these two? When I get up for work at 7 and Ryk wakes up at 7:30 I give him a bottle and put him in bed with Jeff and they sleep a few more hours together! So presh! 
My latest DIY.. Book shelves for Rykers room! Thanks Pinterest!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment