Est. October 28,2010

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Strawberry Days And More

We had a fun weekend!! On Thursday we went to the pool with my friend Abigail and her two kids! Her daughter Georgia is only 10 days older than Ryker! After swimming Ryker took a nap and once he was up we took him over to Jon and Erin's so we could go to the temple! I love going to the temple with my hubs! I can't think of a better date night! On Saturday evening Ryker and I went to Strawberry Days with Julie and her two kids! Ryker loved watching all the rides.. Shopping the booths and of coarse I got him the biggest churro either one of us has EVER seen!! After church on Sunday we drove up to my aunts and had a dinner picnic at Pine-view! So fun! I want to live in this little town!!!

Ryker and Georgia 

He loves churros 
Ryk and Zieke 

Telling her all about something 
Date night! 
My favorite place 
Ready for Strawberry Days

Love this face 

Told you! Biggest churro ever!!
Snack time! 




The lake!! It even has nice sandy beaches so you don't have to have a boat to enjoy the lake here!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment