On Saturday we both had to work.. But Saturday night I went to a girls night with the girls from work! Went to the mall and dinner and of coarse ryker loves hanging out with all the girls! ;) on Sunday we had to teach our new primary class.. We have the ten year olds and they are a little crazy! Crazier than my scouts were! Hopefully it was because they were excited about having new teachers but the boys were literally wrestling all through class and would not listen! Kill me now! At least we are planning on moving in October right?! :) Jeff made us steaks for dinner and then we went over to meet our adorable new nephew Josh! We love him already!
This little stud was ready to hang out with the girls at girls night! He might be slightly over obsessed with keys!
Love having something to do when the hubs is working!
Heading over to meet his new cousin!
Meet baby josh! I can't even wrap my head around the idea that ryker was EVER that small!!! Why do they grow so quick?!
I just want to snuggle him all day!
I think Jeff can't wait for this moment to happen to our family.. He looks like a natural with a baby on each arm! One day! Trying to show ryker what a baby is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment