Est. October 28,2010

Monday, February 10, 2014

Box...

Today Jeff's box came in the mail.. With his pants and shirt and shoes and stuff he was wearing the night he got to boot.. It also had his phone and backpack and the notecards he had made to study all of his navy stuff... I don't know why it made me so sad to get it! I mean it's just material items.. But it made me miss him! Not being able to talk to him at all and getting a box full of the stuff he last used and wore just made me sad!  If only it would have had a letter in it :( but I know they don't give them that kind of time or anything like that to write a letter the first night or week... Heck the things I read online were true.. His pants were still cuffed from getting boot measurements!! It really did look like he packed up his stuff rushed ha ha there was change and notecards scattered all over the place in that box! Ha ha Lily is going crazy over his clothes she knows it's his stuff and she really misses him!!
 


The cuffed pants with his belt still in the loops.. He must have been in a hurry ;)



1 comment: