Est. October 28,2010

Saturday, February 15, 2014

First phone call!

While I was laying in bed this morning playing on Pinterest.. Waiting for ryker and the family to all wake up my phone started ringing with a number from Chicago! I answered right away knowing it had to be Jeff but I was worried it was a call to say he was coming home since he wasn't supposed to be making a phone call quite yet. I was so excited it was him and he sounded so calm and happy! I immediately let him know we were having problems with the insurance and that for some reason Ryker and I weren't covered and so I had to cancel my dr appointment and can't go now until I'm 20 weeks! Luckily he had already known what was going on and said he was frustrated too and ryker had been added yesterday, but they didnt have my license so they couldn't add me yet! He gave me his officers email so that I could scan my license and email it to him and get added as soon as possible! He really was calling though because they moved their divisions graduation date up a week early! Yay! Only 6 more weeks until I get to see my hubby for a day or two I can't wait!! I asked him if he was homesick and he said that he really missed us but he's doin fine! Of coarse he told me he got his military pants a size smaller so they are a little tighter and he is "metro-ing" it up in there! Ha! He said he just passed his swimming test yesterday that's needed for graduation so that's one less thing he has to worry about!! :) I'm so glad that I was able to talk to him for about 15 minutes today! It was so nice to hear SOMETHING from him since I haven't heard a thing in 11 days!!  I mailed him his first letters last Tuesday morning and he said that he still hasn't gotten any thing yet.. But he said he's in charge of mail so he will know when it comes!! :) oh I really am just on cloud nine! I just love him so much!! I feel like a giddy teenager falling in love all over agin! ;) he said that they haven't been able to write letters but tomorrow is the day they get that opportunity so I'm hoping for a letter from him in the next week!!!! Until then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment