I can't believe I'll be "full term" in just one short month! I'm hoping with our week long trip to San Diego this weekend.. It will help time fly by even quicker ;) today I had my appointment and they did a super quick ultrasound to check head placement.. He was head down.. Now I'm just hoping he stays that way!! They check again at my next appointment (36 weeks) then we move on to the dreded cervix checks! Ahh! Crazy! I was sad all I could see today was the top of his head and we saw his spine and his heart beating! I was hoping to get a glance at his sweet face.. Hand.. Foot.. Anything ha ha and I was really hoping they would measure him and give me a guess at how big he was.. But that didn't happen either! Oh well!! So far I'm a little overjoyed that I've only gained 2 pounds in 7 weeks... And I'm sitting at a 30 pound gain so far! With ryk I gained at LEAST 50 pounds.. Not kidding.. So I'm happy with 30 pounds with only 7 weeks remaining! Hopefully I'll stay at the "average" gain per week from here on out! I think I was even happier because when I had my appointment mid-April the dr asked if I wanted to talk to a nutritionist because I gained quicker then they like to see... And I told her I gained a ton with ryk.. And she questioned why I didn't have gestational diabetis with ryk and I don't have it again.. So I'm glad to shove that and my little weight gain lately in her face!
Meanwhile.. I'm praying this baby is a late baby... Since they moved up Jeff's groups graduation to July 24th and I'm due July 22!!! And as long as he stays on track and doesn't get pushed back I want this baby to stay put until he graduates!!! Everyone pray with me ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment