Can't believe this is the LAST month I have of being pregnant with this sweet boy!! I'm soaking up every minute of it!! We are NOT ready for him to come yet... I still don't have diapers wipes bath stuff lotions powder bottles ect... We are going this weekend to the storage unit to find my bin of newborn clothes so I can wash those and get them hung up.. We have a car seat and we set up the swing but that's it! I feel like I still have months left .. But really we have weeks left! My baby shower is this Saturday so hopefully that will help me feel more ready!!! Had my 36 week appointment today and they did another ultrasound and he is still head down! Yay! Hopefully he stays that way these last few weeks!! My belly was measuring fine but I still haven't gained any weight?! My dr said I shouldn't worry.. But with ryker I gained soo much that it's hard for me not to stress that I've only gained 2 pounds this trimester.. And I haven't gained any in a while in like 5/6 weeks...Anyways.... Here's to hoping I stat to get more ready and prepared for this little guy to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment