This last Monday was my birthday! I'm so sad to be on my final year in my 20's! When did I get so old?!?! Anyways Jeff was going to be super busy with work ect on my birthday so we went out to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate! On Sunday I stayed after church to practice in the ward Christmas chior and came home to a house full of balloons and decorations! Later that evening we had pie and icecream! The boys (
especially Ryker ) get so excited about birthdays! On Monday Jeff made me breakfast and my sweet visiting teachers stopped by to visit me and bring me flowers! After Jeff left for work around lunch time my bestie stopped by and brought me a present and later had us over for dinner! It was a great birthday!
On my birthday
Ready to go out For dinner!
Sunday night pie and icecream
Landon loves it obviously
No comments:
Post a Comment