Est. October 28,2010

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween•2015•

This year Ryker is obsessed with Star Wars.. So naturally he wanted to be Darth Vador! We decided as a family to all be Star Wars.. Landon was Yoda, Jeff was chewbacca and I was Princess Leia! On Friday morning Jeff dressed up as Gru for work and I took the boys over to the hospital to do trick or treating there! They love going to visit dad at work especially when they get a ton of candy! Later that night we had our ward trunk or treat. Saturday I decided to not get dressed up, especially with the storm that was blowing in and Landon wanted to be the elephant! We didn't trick or treat for too long before it got super windy and started to rain! But we have so much candy from all the "trick or treating" we did those 2 days we don't even know what to do with it all! 
Before we headed over to Jeff work at the hospital 
Jeff's work costume


Halloween night 






No comments:

Post a Comment